Your Weekly Update
Pre-K-4th Grades are invited to attend Children’s Church during the Reformed Worship Service at 8:50am in June. After Children’s Time, the kids will follow the adult and youth leaders to the Education wing for a time of Bible lessons, music, craft and games. Once worship is over, they will enjoy snack time while the adults are having their coffee and fellowship time. During the summer months, there will not be regular Children’s Church School following Worship. Classes will resume in the Fall.
Pastor Clint will be riding the Okoboji 200 again this year to raise money for sex trafficking relief in Iowa and Nepal. This is a bigger problem in our state than anyone would want to admit and is an accepted but horrible reality in many parts of the world. Any donation is appreciated and can be made online at https://www.crowdrise.com/clint-loveall—ok200-2016/fundraiser/clintloveall
Your support and encouragement is appreciated, and please pray for tailwinds on June 24th!
Women’s Bible Study
The Women’s Bible Study held on Wednesday evenings at 6pm will continue through the summer. They will be studying 1 & 2 Peter, and will continue to be led by Rachelle Gewecke.
June 2nd – High School Video Game Night at the Geweckes’ (8-11pm)
Don’t miss a night of Star Wars Battlefront on the Xbox One! Bring your Xbox One console or controller (no worries if you don’t have them) and get ready for a night full of snacks, fellowship, and Battlefront fun! Boys and girls are invited so don’t miss out!
Birthday Party at Hawkeye
Mary Circle of PW is hosting the June Birthday Party at Hawkeye Care Center on Thursday, June 9th at 1:30pm. If you would like to join us, please call the church office at 336-1649.
Annual Mary/Martha Circle Picnic
All Mary and Martha Circle members, our Pastors and their families are invited to the Annual Mary/Martha Circle Picnic on Thursday, June 9th at Elinor Bedell State Park at 6pm. Please bring a dish to pass, a drink and tableware. Any new members and families are welcome to attend.
June 13th – 7th-8th Varsity Baseball Game & Tailgate (6:30-8:30pm)
Next year’s 7th-8th grades are invited to come to the Spirit Lake High School baseball field when the Indians host the Emmetsburg E-Hawks. Make sure to arrive to the ballfield no later than 6:30pm. Game snacks will be included and there is no cost for registration.
- Nadine Hough recovering from ankle surgery.
- Lee Struthers suffering with leukemia.
- Lon Noble recovering after being treated at the Heart Hospital.
- Laureen Andersen suffering with back issues.
- Tom Gruber suffering with health issues.
- Dean Poyzer recovering from pneumonia.
- Marj Roseberry recovering from hip surgery.
- Mark Goetsch recovering from a work accident.
- Eric Avery fighting brain cancer.
- Clyde Gerth dealing with health issues.
- Velma Ashburn dealing with health issues.
- Kenny Beck fighting brain cancer.
- Judy Stueven recovering from health issues.
- Bennett Stecker for healing and response to treatment.
- Jennifer Dukes Lee’s father recovering from surgery.
- Tammy (Bartels) Martin recovering from an aneurysm.
- Pat Kelly suffering with health issues.
- Dave Dreeszen recovering from surgery.
- Gene Krueger recovering from a stroke.
- Betty Lamer recovering from an illness.
- Connor Rowley recovering from an accident.
- Talia Patton as she suffers kidney rejection.
- Jim Arens who has been diagnosed with interstitial lung disease.
- Mitchell Elmquist struggling with lymphoma.
- Jay Anderson as he awaits transplants and further recovery.
- Women’s Bible Study – 6pm
- 2nd Service Rehearsal – 7pm
- High School Video Game Night @ Geweckes – 8pm
- HS Act II – 2pm
- PW Sewing
- Mission Committee Meeting – 6pm
Reformed (1st) Service ~ 8:50am
Organist – Charlene Radcliffe
Liturgist – John Knabe
Ushers – Roger & Karen Lahm, Gene Ringsdorf & Marcia Eckerman
Greeters – Kieth Tadlock & Bob Peterson
Video Taping – Owen Primavera
Nursery – Amy Webber & Lisa Kraus
Coffee – Jerry & Dorothy Ingvall
Reformed (2nd) Service ~ 11:15am
Praise Team – Kari Bruinsma, Pressley Cochran-Bray, Bart Duncan & Marissa Sill
Nursery – Teresa Beck
Power Point – Blake Tillotson
Sound – Craig Tillotson
Read Your Newsletter Here