Your Weekly Update
Fathers and daughters of all ages are welcome to attend the Father/Daughter Dance 2017 on Saturday, February 25th from 5-10pm at the Boji Bay Fun House Pavillion in Milford. You may come and go at anytime. Family tickets are $35 and are available at the door, or at Cherish Center office in Milford. Make memories to last a lifetime!
Wednesday, February 22nd
Meal Crew: Wayne Johnson, Karey Winkel, Milt Nolting, Ron & Ellen Williams, Ray & Marilyn Miller
- Notice: 2nd Semester dues are due.
- Craft Item Needed: empty wrapping paper tubes
Sunday School “Snack Providers and Servers”
A sign-up sheet and PEANUT/NUT-FREE SNACK LIST is placed in the library window. Please take a snack list and sign up for your favorite date!! 5 dozen snacks and 2 large juice (not red please) are needed for Sunday School. If you leave the worship service during the last hymn, you have time to prepare your snacks for serving. This week our Sunday School snacks will be provided by the McKeever family, next week will be ????.
Our Daily Bread Devotionals
The March, April, May “Our Daily Bread” devotionals are here.
The Baby/Lap Quilts are ready to be finished. They are located in the chest of drawers in fellowship hall.
Receive the Weekly Sermon in Your Email
We are excited to announce that you can now subscribe to receive our newest sermons conveniently in your inbox. If you would like to receive the weekly sermon, you can subscribe on our homepage at fpcspiritlake.org.
Cherish House Baby Bottle Campaign
First Presbyterian Church is participating in the Cherish House Baby Bottle Campaign again this year. Baby Bottles have been delivered to the church and are located on the table in the narthex and library window. Please return the filled bottles to the church by Sunday, February 26th. Please help changes lives and strengthen families.
Watch an overview on Kailee & Emma Jenness’ mission trip to Haiti.
- Our sympathies are extended to the family of Don Monson on the passing of his wife, Kay, this past week. 2/22
- Our sympathies are extended to the family of Chris & Amy Sill on the passing of Chris’ dad, Denny, this past week.
- Our sympathies are extended to the family of Zach & Katie (Mendenhall) Borus on the passing of Zach’s dad, David, this past week.
- Our sympathies are extended to the family of Sue Pierson on the passing of her son, Eric, this past week.
- Jay Anderson in Iowa City about transplant list.
- Bart Duncan recovering from a stroke and having surgery on Thursday.
- Hilary Vicker battling with breast cancer.
- Hannah Brumley’s grandparents.
- Tim Woods recovering from a fall.
- Walt Main having colon surgery. 2/15
- Sue battling cancer.
- Debbie battling cancer.
- Kathy Huitink recovering from tests and treatment at Mayo.
- Susie Bartels recovering from surgery.
- Denice (Wiersma) recovering from surgery.
- Garrett Richardson recovering from injury.
- Angela Akers recovering from surgery.
- Family member of a member of our congregation being treated for cancer.
- Paul Ostendorf who will be having back surgery.
- Marcia Hill recovering from a fractured leg.
- Kris Peterson diagnosed with cancer.
- Bonnie Forey recovering from a broken wrist.
- Sandy Goetsch recovering from surgery.
- Darla Ubben beginning chemo.
- Paul Kamermeyer diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer.
- Finley Brunsvold going through chemo treatments.
Loved ones are kept on our prayer list for one
month, unless otherwise requested.
- Recharge – 5:30pm
- High School Youth Group – 7pm
- Adult Handbell practice – 7pm
- 2nd Service Rehearsal – 7:15pm
- Chancel Choir practice – 8pm
- Men’s Bible Study – 9am
- Reformed Worship Service – 8:50am
- Coffee and fellowship – 10am
- Sunday School – 10:15am
- Confirmation – 10:15am
- Adult Education – 10:30am
- Reforming Worship Service – 11:15am
- Act II – 12:30pm
- PW Sewing – 9am
- Weekly Prayer – 9am
- Women’s Bible Study – 1:30pm
Reformed Worship Service ~ 8:50am
Organist – Charlene Radcliffe
Liturgist – Kirk Jensen
Ushers – Anderson family
Greeter – Vernice Wahl
Video Taping – Milt Nolting
Nursery – Lisa Kraus & Breanna Cother
Coffee – Ray Miller & Carol Armstrong
Reforming Worship Service ~ 11:15am
Praise Team – Kari Bruinsma & Jeremiah Clay
Usher/Greeters – Charlotte Baldwin
Nursery – Milly Tillotson
Sound – Craig Tillotson
Power Point – Blake Tillotson
Read Your Newsletter Here
This email was sent to
why did I get this? unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences
First Presbyterian Church · 3501 Hill Ave · Spirit Lake, IA 51360 · USA