First Presbyterian Church exists to provide the opportunity for people to grow in their walk with Jesus Christ, to develop lasting friendships, and to provide opportunities and support for people in our church and community. Below are some suggestions on how to go about getting acquainted. We want to get to know you… and want you to really feel that First Presbyterian Church is your church, too!
Join us for our weekly worship service every Sunday at 9am with Adult and Youth Sunday school from 10:15-11:15am.
- Guest name tags are available and are located on a table in the narthex. This will help us meet and greet you by name.
- Let us know you are here! Please fill in your name and address in the guest pad as it is passed during the service.
- Take advantage of the opportunities especially designed to establish relationships:
- Coffee time is held in the fellowship hall after the service every Sunday.
- Several Adult Church School opportunities are available both on Sunday and during the week. Consult the church bulletin for current offerings.
- The Young Adult Group meets monthly.
- Check out the Information Board in the narthex for additional activities and opportunities.
- Acquaint yourself with new members by viewing the New Members’ Bulletin Boards in the hallway near the church office.
- If you are interested in becoming a member of First Presbyterian Church or would like to know more about our church, we encourage you to attend our Membership Classes. These classes are held periodically and are announced in advance in our church bulletin.
If you have any questions about our church ministry, please feel free to contact the church office at (712)336-1649 or contact us.