Your Weekly Update
All Military personnel, past and present, will be honored on Sunday, May 29th during a slide show presentation.
Please bring in or email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pastor Clint will be riding the Okoboji 200 again this year to raise money for sex trafficking relief in Iowa and Nepal. This is a bigger problem in our state than anyone would want to admit and is an accepted but horrible reality in many parts of the world. Any donation is appreciated and can be made online at https://www.crowdrise.com/clint-loveall—ok200-2016/fundraiser/clintloveall
Your support and encouragement is appreciated, and please pray for tailwinds on June 24th!
MARK YOUR CALENDAR
Presbyterian Women are planning a Rummage Sale On June 24th & 25th. They will be looking for sale items, baked goods and helpers. More info will be provided in the June/July Newsletter.
Updated Directory Page Available
We have compiled the pictures and information of our new members since our last directory, and they are in a stand in the library window available to pick up.
Men & Women’s Bible Study ~Taking the Summer Off
For the men and women who attend the bible studies on Tuesday & Thursday, they have decided to takr the summer off. See you next fall.
- Nadine Hough recovering from ankle surgery.
- Lee Struthers suffering with leukemia.
- Lon Noble recovering after being treated at the Heart Hospital.
- Laureen Andersen suffering with back issues.
- Tom Gruber suffering with health issues.
- Dean Poyzer recovering from pneumonia.
- Marj Roseberry recovering from hip surgery.
- Mark Goetsch recovering from a work accident.
- Eric Avery fighting brain cancer.
- Clyde Gerth dealing with health issues.
- Velma Ashburn dealing with health issues.
- Kenny Beck fighting brain cancer.
- Judy Stueven recovering from health issues.
- Bennett Stecker for healing and response to treatment.
- Jennifer Dukes Lee’s father recovering from surgery.
- Tammy (Bartels) Martin recovering from an aneurysm.
- Pat Kelly suffering with health issues.
- Dave Dreeszen recovering from surgery.
- Gene Krueger recovering from a stroke.
- Betty Lamer recovering from an illness.
- Connor Rowley recovering from an accident.
- Talia Patton as she suffers kidney rejection.
- Jim Arens who has been diagnosed with interstitial lung disease.
- Mitchell Elmquist struggling with lymphoma.
- Jay Anderson as he awaits transplants and further recovery.
- 2nd Service Rehearsal – 7pm
- Chancel Choir practice – 8pm
- Men’s Bible Study – 9am
- HS Act II – 2pm
- Worship Service at Hawkeye – 2pm
- Office Closed
- Women’s Bible Study – 1:30pm
Reformed (1st) Service ~ 8:50am
Pianist – Rachelle Gewecke
Liturgist – Norlan Top
Ushers – Dennis & Joyce Colton and Dave & Nancy Dau
Greeters – Phyllis Walburg & Bernice Steele
Video Taping – Keith Brockmeyer
Nursery – Laurie Steinkuehler & Ruth Ann Kelly
Coffee – Dan & Peg VanBeek
Reformed (2nd) Service ~ 11:15am
Praise Team – Pressley Cochran-Bray, Anna Coffin, Bart Duncan & Liz Steiner
Greeter – Liz Steiner
Nursery – Kari Bruinsma
Power Point – Logan Sill
Sound – Chris Sill
Read Your Newsletter Here