New This Month
- Neil, Lisa Kraus’ uncle, in hospice care.
- Doris & Chester Miller, neighbors of Ron & Jackie Jenkins, as Chester is in hospice care.
- Mary Ellen Inbody, friend of Sally Kness, in the ICU.
- Conner Kueper and all of those traveling on the Haiti mission trip.
- Keith, Kelly Swancutt’s brother, hospitalized with heart issues.
- Audrey Donnenwerth, grandmother of Luke Donnenwerth, diagnosed with cancer.
- Gary & Pauly Eaton at home with Covid.
- Mike Reekers having surgery on his hand this week.
- Brian, son of Jake DeJong, recovering from heart surgery.
- Dennis Colton recovering from hip surgery.
- Bev Butler recovering from a broken hip after a fall.
- Jack Mouw who has moved into hospice care.
- Gabe, grandson of Lee & Eulyn Riemersma, as he begins the final stage of being a marine.
- A friend of Dayle Broocks who is having a major surgery.
- Sheila Robinson recovering from a stroke.
- Shannon Siefker, daugher of Bob & Lynn Peterson, recovering from surgery.
- Alfred, brother of JoAnn Asa, with Covid.
- Cindi, niece of JoAnn Asa, hospitalized with Covid & pneumonia.
- Mary & Stanley, sister & brother-in-law of JoAnn Asa, who both have Covid.
- Dean Miller, son of Ray & Marilyn Miller, hospitalized in Sioux Falls after a heart attack.
- Roxann Moriston, Jackie Jenkin’s sister-in-law, having health issues.
For Continued Health/Healing
Please pray for our members and friends of this church family who are facing various health concerns: Maddie DeWitt, Chris Koehler, Jody Ferguson, Lori Johnson, Pat Kelly, Mike Wiley, Denice Wiersma, Macy Jennings, Elaine DenHerder, Kristen Martin, Marty Jenkins, Bill Cramer, Tom & Sherry Fuhrman, Bob & Martha Graham, Colin Jensen, Denise Beimer, John, Jacinda & Braylynn Tracy, Joan Sterner, Mary Larsen, Todd Livingood, Ashlyn Clark, Terry & Bev Cother, Dave Ashlock, David Render, Norma Thompson, Curtis Stover, Ron Harris, Paul DenHerder, Travis Caskey, Jack Burrell, Barry Holtgrewe, Laurel Webber, Betty VanderZwaag, Thea Ennema, Rick Hayes, Marilyn Rees, Jeff DeWall, Oz Nelson, Sharon Caskey, Jaris Bronson, Laurie Phillips, Mike Ewen, Phyllis Walburg, Jamie Nebelsick, Ron Niebruegge, Jeremiah Knabe, Pastor Norm Erickson, Josh Ullom, Gena Main, Amy Kueper’s father Ron, Russ Thomson, Charlene & Jim Radcliffe, Gary & Pauly Eaton, Owen Primavera, Jordan Wetzel, Rochelle Franzen, Bruce Dougal, Nancy Evans, Lynn Wells, Roger (Mike Frangenberg’s father), Ruth Ann Kelly, Cassidy & Stacy Howard family, Pastor Steve Plunkett
- Family of Esther Holte (mother of Lois Mitchell)
- Family of Tony Verdoorn (father of Arla Stover)
Each month we pray for Missionaries that we support:
- Northwest Iowa Corridor of Habitat for Humanity PO Box 204, Spencer, IA 51301
Habitat for Humanity International is a nonprofit, ecumenical Christian Housing organization. It works in partnership with people in need to build or renovate affordable housing. Local volunteers and donated time/funds/land are utilized to achieve their objectives. The parent organization, through local chapters, has been responsible for building over 1 million houses around the world.
The Northwest Iowa Corridor’s chapter includes both Clay & Dickinson Counties and has aided several families in attaining a total of 12 affordable dwellings. Habitat thanks First Pres members for funding and volunteering in many of these builds. Jan Bowles, a member of our church, serves on the Board of the local chapter. The organization is currently looking at a new project in the Milford area.
- Paul and Christy Knudson 818 Michigan St. Wheaton, IL 60187 email@example.com
Paul is SIM (Society of Int’l Missions) Bolivia Director and is responsible for the vision and leadership of the mission. He is accountable for the ministries and pastoral care of the missionaries. Christy cares for the family, is a teacher at the mission’s school, Carachipampa Christian School, and a support to Paul in his role. Paul and Christy have three children. Christy is the daughter of Leonard Phelps, who was pastor of the church from 1975-81. First Presbyterian Church has supported Paul and Christy since 2000.