New This Month
- Leona Koele with a broken wrist.
- Jack Jones having an updated sinus surgery this Wednesday. Prayers for a more comfortable recovery.
- Dave Kelch, friend of Bob & Lynn Peterson, who is hospitalized with pneumonia. Asking for prayers for him, his wife and their friends, Judy & Terry.
- Rhea Sybesma who had surgery late last week on her wrist that wasn’t healing right.
- John & Diane Van Beest (friends of Kirk & Becki Huisenga) both hospitalized with COVID
- Jimmy Fliss as he returns to England
- Vonda Buchman with a broken hand
- Patti Johnson recovering at home after hospitalization
- Ted Clark (son-in-law of Charles & Alta Gilbert) hospitalized
- Pastor Steve Plunkett (Clint’s colleague from Denton, TX) in hospice care
- Adrienne Rumbaugh (friend of Lori Vicker) who’s had colon surgery to remove cancerous tumor and is now recovering at home
- Pat, Kelly Swancutt’s mother, hospitalized after a fall
- Vernice Wahl recovering from a procedure this week to alleviate neck pain
- Jackie Jenkins recovering from shoulder surgery
- Purl Partello home recovering with broken ribs/vertebrae from a fall
- Dan Vicker recovering from a hip replacement
- Kate Shaw having health struggles
- Jan Mills recovering from COVID
- Ann Verdoorn, Arla Stover’s mother, hospitalized with COVID
- Louie, brother-in-law of Gloria Ditsworth struggling with COVID
- Linda, mother-in-law of Joyce & Dennis Colton’s daughter, struggling with COVID
For Continued Health/Healing
Please pray for our members and friends of this church family who are facing various health concerns: Maddie DeWitt, Chris Koehler, Jody Ferguson, Lori Johnson, Pat Kelly, Mike Wiley, Denice Wiersma, Macy Jennings, Elaine DenHerder, Kristen Martin, Marty Jenkins, Bill Cramer, Tom & Sherry Fuhrman, Bob & Martha Graham, Colin Jensen, Denise Beimer, John, Jacinda & Braylynn Tracy, Joan Sterner, Mary Larsen, Todd Livingood, Ashlyn Clark, Terry & Bev Cother, Dave Ashlock, David Render, Norma Thompson, Curtis Stover, Ron Harris, Paul DenHerder, Travis Caskey, Jack Burrell, Barry Holtgrewe, Laurel Webber, Betty VanderZwaag, Thea Ennema, Rick Hayes, Marilyn Rees, Jeff DeWall, Oz Nelson, Sharon Caskey, Jaris Bronson, Laurie Phillips, Mike Ewen, Phyllis Walburg, Jamie Nebelsick, Ron Niebruegge, Jeremiah Knabe, Pastor Norm Erickson, Josh Ullom, Gena Main, Amy Kueper’s father Ron, Russ Thomson, Charlene & Jim Radcliffe, Gary & Pauly Eaton, Owen Primavera, Jordan Wetzel, Tony Verdoorn, Rochelle Franzen, Bruce Dougal, Nancy Evans, Lynn Wells, Roger (Mike Frangenberg’s father), Ruth Ann Kelly, Cassidy & Stacy Howard family
- Alan Bush & family on the passing of Alan’s mother.
- Family of Lee Struthers
- Peter & Bailey (Loveall) Swart and family on the passing of Peter’s grandfather, Leon Ver Steeg
Each month we pray for Missionaries that we support:
- Todd McQuown/Timber Bay 507 9th St, Spirit Lake, IA 51360 email@example.com
Todd is the Area Director for Timber Bay in the Spirit Lake/Okoboji area. He and his wife, Alexis, provide personal and ongoing mentorship to troubled youth, focusing on helping them discover emotional healing and hope. Todd and Alexis have 3 boys and are members at Cross Winds Church (formerly Faith Evangelical Free). First Presbyterian has supported Timber Bay since 2014.
- Janya Kaewsila, Thailand Campus Crusade for Christ, P.O. Box 6, Samsennai, Bangkok, Thailand 10400 firstname.lastname@example.org
Janya is with Global Church Ministry, one of Thailand’s Campus Crusade for Christ Ministries. Their ministry supports expanding God’s Kingdom by working with local churches to plant new house churches or to start groups. Almost 98% of Thailand is not Christian. GCM offers training in evangelism, discipleship, biblical training, leadership and church planting for the local churches and helps them follow up with new groups as well. Janya served with Dave Butterworth on the week long Intercessory Prayer Team for CCC Operations Leadership Conference (3) in Bangkok in September 2010. First Presbyterian Church has supported since 2011.