New This Month
- Jen, daughter of Darrell & Becky Welch, recovering at home after hospitalization with back issues
- Bethany, wife of Cindy Voss’ coworker, diagnosed with cancer
- Owen Primavera recovering at home after hospitalization
- Ruth Ann Kelly, recovering from ear infection and falling
- Rick Cox, son-in-law of Sherry & Roger Kloster, recovering from a leg injury
- Ashlyn Clark, granddaughter of Merlin Stover, hospitalized this past weekend
- Jack Hough recovering from surgery
- Phil DenHerder recovering at home after hospitalization with pneumonia
- Family of Kathy Huitink, having to delay her Celebration of Life again
- Gail & JC, friends of Joann Asa, who are sick with Covid-19.
- Sally Ness, sister of Shawn, going through a difficult time.
- Jim Watt’s father who fell and broke his foot and his mother who has knee problems.
- Wendy Pearson, friend of Mary Chambers, going to have a bone marrow transplant
For Continued Health/Healing
Please pray for our members and friends of this church family who are facing various health concerns: Maddie DeWitt, Chris Koehler, Jody Ferguson, Lori Johnson, Pat Kelly, Mike Wiley, Denice Wiersma, Macy Jennings, Elaine DenHerder, Kristen Martin, Marty Jenkins, Bill Cramer, Tom & Sherry Fuhrman, Bob & Martha Graham, Colin Jensen, Denise Beimer, John, Jacinda & Braylynn Tracy, Joan Sterner, Mary Larsen, Todd Livingood, Ashlyn Clark, Terry & Bev Cother, Dave Ashlock, David Render, Norma Thompson, Curtis Stover, Ron Harris, Paul DenHerder, Travis Caskey, Jack Burrell, Barry Holtgrewe, Laurel Webber, Betty VanderZwaag, Thea Ennema, Rick Hayes, Marilyn Rees, Jeff DeWall, Oz Nelson, Sharon Caskey, Jaris Bronson, Laurie Phillips, Mike Ewen, Phyllis Walburg, Jamie Nebelsick, Ron Niebruegge, Jeremiah Knabe, Pastor Norm Erickson, Josh Ullom, Gena Main, Amy Kueper’s father Ron, Russ Thomson, Charlene & Jim Radcliffe, Gary Eaton, Owen Primavera, Jordan Wetzel, Tony Verdoorn, Rochelle Franzen, Bruce Dougal, Nancy Evans, Lynn Wells, Roger (Mike Frangenberg’s father)
- Family of Jean Croft on her passing this week
- Family of Irving Jensen Jr., father of Juliana Mayne and brother to Colin Jensen
- Patti, a RIDES coworker of Cindy Voss, whose husband died from Covid-19.
- Family & friends of Mike Sobotka, nephew of Jan Bowles, who died of a sudden heart attack this week.
- Family of Stan DeHaan (father of Cindy Broek)
- Family of Lois Holtgrewe
Each month we pray for Missionaries that we support:
- Lakeshore Center on Okoboji, 1864 Hwy 86, Milford, IA 51351
Lakeshore Center on Okoboji (Presbyterian Camp on Okoboji) has been supported by First Presbyterian Church as they serve over 480 campers in a summer. In a time of increasing development and technology it is great to have a place for God’s children of all ages to come and experience God. Our church has been a supporter of the growing ministry and the construction of a new Retreat Center. The Retreat Center gives the camp the ability to minister on a year-round basis to adults as well as children. Our church member volunteers remain active in improving and maintaining building and grounds at the camp.
- Aaron & Deb Groff, Marijas iela 25/7, Riga LV 1011 LATVIA Aaron.Groff@gmail.com
Aaron is working as the Operational Director for the student ministry of Agape (Campus Crusade in Western Europe). He also works part time with the local campus ministry in Riga, Latvia. Aaron helps provide leadership to 17 countries and works on expanding their ministry to 5 other countries where they have no ministry. First Presbyterian has supported Aaron and Deb since 1996.