New This Month
- Roger Rieck hospitalized for a heart condition.
- Carl Niemeier (son of a family friend of Jerry Ingvall) with kidney stones having surgery this week.
- Marcia (sister-in-law of Carlton Mitchell) having tests this week at the Mayo Clinic.
- Jim Hurlburt (brother of Nancy Haas) hospitalized in Mankato.
- Bill Cramer and his wife, Karen (friends of Bob & Lynn Peterson), as Bill is having set backs with his multiple myeloma.
- Bob Peterson’s sister having a bone marrow transfusion on August 1st.
- Katrina Koch with a gall stone.
- Joyce Jase with a perforated appendix.
- Jay Anderson recovering from surgery for an infection and will need another after it is treated.
- Hally (daughter of Marcia Hill) and her husband, Steve, who has health issues.
- Jim Lura, family of Gena Main, with a cancerous tumor found near his eye.
- Elsie Graanstra recovering at home after hospitalization.
- Cory (grandson of Bob & Lynn Peterson) and his wife Josslyn suffering from a mid-term miscarriage.
- Phil DenHerder home recovering after a couple falls this past week.
- Sandy Goetsch recovering from lung surgery.
- Bev Cother recovering from eye surgery.
- Jim Voigt with an upcoming appointment in Sioux Falls to check a possibly cancerous spot on his kidney.
- Brian Nebelsick recovering from ACL surgery.
- Randy Buchman as he prepares for treatment/surgery on July 16th with his cancer diagnosis.
- Cindy Voss’s family as her brother-in-law, Steve Harriman, lost his son Shawn to a car accident and his father and daughters-in-law remain in critical condition.
- Rick Wilson who is recovering from brain tumor surgery and is beginning further treatment.
- Bernard having heart issues & Marlene having kidney issues (grandparents of Brad Jungers)
For Continued Health/Healing
Please pray for our members and friends of this church family who are facing various health concerns: Maddie DeWitt, Chris Koehler, Jody Ferguson, Lori Johnson, Pat Kelly, Mike Wiley, Denice Wiersma, Macy Jennings, Elaine DenHerder, Kristen Martin, Marty Jenkins, Bill Cramer, Tom & Sherry Fuhrman, Bob & Martha Graham, Colin Jensen, Denise Beimer, John, Jacinda & Braylynn Tracy, Joan Sterner, Mary Larsen, Todd Livingood, Ashlyn Clark, Terry & Bev Cother, Dave Ashlock, David Render, Norma Thompson, Curtis Stover, Ron Harris, Paul DenHerder, Jack Burrell, Barry Holtgrewe, Laurel Webber, Betty VanderZwaag, Thea Ennema, Rick Hayes, Marilyn Rees, Jeff DeWall, Oz Nelson, Jaris Bronson, Laurie Phillips, Phyllis Walburg, Jamie Nebelsick, Ron Niebruegge, Jeremiah Knabe, Pastor Norm Erickson, Josh Ullom, Gena Main, Ron Kindwall, Russ Thomson, Charlene & Jim Radcliffe, Gary & Pauly Eaton, Owen Primavera, Jordan Wetzel, Rochelle Franzen, Bruce Dougal, Nancy Evans, Lynn Wells, Roger (Mike Frangenberg’s father), Ruth Ann Kelly, Cassidy & Stacy Howard family, Jay Anderson, August (great grandson of Christy Thompson), Dana Kauffman, Edward Leners
- Family of Sam Steele (grandson of Bernice Steele).
- Family of Keith Christensen (father-in-law of Arla Stover’s daughter, Shyla)
Each month we pray for Missionaries that we support:
- Upper Des Moines Opportunity Dickinson County Outreach 1575 18th Street, Spirit Lake, IA 51360
Upper Des Moines Opportunity, Inc. (UDMO) is one of 17 community action agencies (CAAs) in Iowa and one of approximately 1,000 community action agencies across the United States. CAAs are nonprofit private and public organizations established under the Economic Opportunity Act of 1964 to fight America’s War on Poverty.
UDMO promotes self-sufficiency by providing a variety of programs to fight poverty, improve health and increase educational attainment for family members of all ages. During the 2014 fiscal year, UDMO served 20,364 individuals in 8,367 households in Northwest and North Central Iowa (12 counties). Of those households, 63% had incomes below 100% of the federal poverty level.
- Antonio Negrete 3107 Potomac Court, Larado, TX 78046 firstname.lastname@example.org
Since 1988, by faith Antonio and his family have been sharing the Gospel to thousands of people and most of them have accepted Christ in their hearts. The last two years, they have been sharing the word of God in Laredo, TX and Mexico. In Laredo TX, Antonio planted a church with approximately 80 people. In the next couple of months this group of people will be served by another pastor and Antonio will be moving to a different area to plant another church. Antonio and one of his daughters accompanied the First Presbyterian Mission Trip to Mexico in the summer of 2004. Antonio and Martha have 2 daughters. First Presbyterian Church has supported Antonio since 2001.