New This Month
- Phil & Pam DenHerder as Phil moves into Wel-Life this week.
- Adrian Fick (friend of Dan & Lori Vicker) who is battling cancer.
- Trudy Hopton recovering after a heart valve replacement.
- Kory Kock in critical condition in Sioux Falls after a head-on collision.
- Rose Top recovering after a heart attack.
- Trey Robinson (grandson of Kathleen & Wayne Johnson) leaving on mission trip this week.
- Congratulations and blessings to Chris & Katie Luinstra on the birth of their daughter, Parker, born on April 24th.
- Loren VanOtterloo (brother of Nancy Colwell) with continued aggressive cancer treatments.
- John Dickinson who recently lost his mother and is also battling cancer.
- Jeremy, cousin of Kat Grems, hospitalized in Oregon after a motorcycle accident.
- Bob and Lynn Peterson’s grandson, Corey Peterson, recovering after health struggles.
- Amy Sill recovering after knee surgery.
- Lena Jensen recovering at home after hospitalization.
- Pat Main recovering after shoulder surgery.
- Matt Wigen (family of Kelly Swancutt) hospitalized after a brain aneurism.
- Praise with Gloria Ditsworth having good results from her two year cancer aftercare scans.
- Gary Eaton’s family as his sister has passed away and his niece now moved into hospice care.
- Pat (Kelly Swancutt’s mother) hospitalized after a fall.
- Randy Buchman being treated for an infection.
- Jennifer Aakhus (Christy Thompson’s daughter) recovering from surgery and beginning cancer treatments.
- Travis Sweisberger with continued cancer treatments.
- Bob Graham recovering with a broken leg after a fall.
- Blaine (Paul and Jane Biedermann’s son) recovering after bypass surgery.
- Maxine Bartels recovering from hip surgery after a fall.
- David (Colin Jensen’s son) hospitalized.
- Terry Cother recovering at home with physical, occupational therapy and home care in place.
- Jake & April (Johnson) Bosma with triplets born at 31 weeks in the NICU in Sioux Falls. Prayers for continued growth/development & health for the babies.
- Rachel (sister-in-law of Susan Travis) recovering from surgery.
- Phyllis Attema recovering from hip surgery after a fall.
- George Letscher recovering from foot surgery.
- Neldon Swancutt (uncle of Kelly Swancutt) hospitalized.
- Kirk Huisenga receiving treatment for severe back pain.
- Jo Megill who is battling both bone cancer and myeloma.
- Rick Hayes who has been diagnosed and treated for cancer.
- Stephanie Ashlock’s mother.
- Marcia Hill recovering from knee surgery.
- Mary Ann (sister of JoAnn Asa) who fell and has been placed in comfort care.
For Continued Health/Healing
Please pray for our members and friends of this church family who are facing various health concerns: Maddie DeWitt, Chris Koehler, Jody Ferguson, Lori Johnson, Pat Kelly, Mike Wiley, Denice Wiersma, Macy Jennings, Elaine DenHerder, Kristen Martin, Marty Jenkins, Bill Cramer, Tom & Sherry Fuhrman, Bob & Martha Graham, Colin Jensen, Denise Beimer, John, Jacinda & Braylynn Tracy, Joan Sterner, Mary Larsen, Todd Livingood, Ashlyn Clark, Terry & Bev Cother, Dave Ashlock, David Render, Norma Thompson, Ron Harris, Paul DenHerder, Jack Burrell, Barry Holtgrewe, Laurel Webber, Betty VanderZwaag, Thea Ennema, Marilyn Rees, Jeff DeWall, Oz Nelson, Jaris Bronson, Laurie Phillips, Phyllis Walburg, Jamie Nebelsick, Ron Niebruegge, Jeremiah Knabe, Pastor Norm Erickson, Gena Main, Russ Thomson, Gary & Pauly Eaton, Owen Primavera, Jordan Wetzel, Rochelle Franzen, Bruce Dougal, Nancy Evans, Lynn Wells, Roger (Mike Frangenberg’s father), Ruth Ann Kelly, Jay Anderson, August Menke (great grandson of Christy Thompson), Dana Kauffman, Edward Leners, Phil DenHerder, Gertrude Shipley, Roxy Moriston (Jackie Jenkin’s sister-in-law), Roger Rieck, Randy Buchman, Diane Jennings, Renae Rosenberg, Margaret Northey, Elizabeth Copeland (daughter-in-law of Sid & Deanna), Del Wiersma, Betsy Mudd (daughter of John & Sue Ziegenbusch), Sue Arentsen (sister-in-law of Marcia VanRoekel), Jay Anderson, Rick Hayes
- Family of Linda Webber (mother of Larry Webber)
- Family of Larry Achenbach (colleague of Kathleen Johnson)
- Family of Ken Bultman (father of Barb Altena)
- Family of Beverly Taylor (mother of Tracy Schnell)
- Family of Susan (Bob Peterson’s sister)
Each month we pray for Missionaries that we support:
- Cherish Center
PO Box 1003
Okoboji, IA 51355
Cherish Center using Biblical principles helps teenage girls and young women facing an unplanned pregnancy and other life-controlling problems who are serious about changing their lives by creating a Christ-centered home environment. This is an interdenominational, local mission and a non-profit corporation. Cherish Center operates Cherish House, the home for young women in Spirit Lake, IA. They also operate Thee Garage Sale, a store selling used items to help fund their other programs such as “Cherished Women/Cherished Kids,” and “No Apologies” a special event for teens stressing the truth about sex, love, and life with 1300 youth recently attending.
- Evangelical Church of Niger c/o E.E.R.N.
BP 13 301
Niamey, Niger firstname.lastname@example.org
Evangelical Church of Niger is engaging in several regions of Niger including Tahoua, Diffa & Dosso. The church’s strategy in the country which has a population that is 99% Muslim, includes sending small teams to villages in order to witness to their faith. Currently, this is done through the Jesus film, medical work and follow-up lessons in discipleship, but other means may be used in the future. Funds are needed to purchase evangelism materials and to support travel expenses of evangelists. We started supporting this ministry in 2008 when PCUSA/Reformed missionary Tom Johnson discontinued his PCUSA affiliation and recommended we transfer our support to the National Church of Niger. We support this church through the PC(USA) Mission Agency.