New This Month
- Darwin Winkelwich for heart and lung issues.
- Owen Primavera being treated for prostate cancer.
- Congrats Brandon and Emily DeCook (daughter of Jon & Amy Stover) on their baby due in September.
- Gena Main, Clint’s mother, recovering from a stroke.
- Jamie Nebelsick recovering from surgery.
- Amy Kueper’s father, Ron, battling acute myeloid leukemia.
- Maggie, a high school senior from Anamosa who was recently in a serious car accident.
- Austin Jennings preparing for wrist surgery soon.
- Bob Peterson recovering from eye surgery.
- Charlene Radcliffe recovering after being hospitalized.
- Randy Buchman recovering from hernia surgery last week.
- Gary Eaton recovering from heart surgery.
- Jill Jennings’ father who fractured his ankle.
- Russell Thomson recovering from hospitalization.
For Continued Health/Healing
Please pray for our members and friends of this church family who are facing various health concerns: Maddie DeWitt, Chris Koehler, Jody Ferguson, Lori Johnson, Pat Kelly, Mike Wiley, Denice Wiersma, Macy Jennings, Elaine DenHerder, Kristen Martin, Marty Jenkins, Bill Cramer, Connie Rohlk, Tom & Sherry Fuhrman, Bob & Martha Graham, Colin Jensen, Denise Beimer, John, Jacinda & Braylynn Tracy, Joan Sterner, Mary Larsen, Todd Livingood, Ashlyn Clark, Terry & Bev Cother, Dave Ashlock, David Render, Norma Thompson, Curtis Stover, Ron Harris, Paul DenHerder, Travis Caskey, Jack Burrell, Barry & Lois Holtgrewe, Laurel Webber, Betty VanderZwaag, Thea Ennema, Rick Hayes, Marilyn Rees, Jeff DeWall, Oz Nelson, Sharon Caskey, Jean Croft, Jaris Bronson, Laurie Phillips, Mike Ewen, Phyllis Walburg, Jamie Nebelsick, Ron Niebruegge, Jeremiah Knabe, Pastor Norm Erickson, Josh Ullom
- Family of Keith Robinson, father of Corey Robinson (Schuchert Lentz funeral home director)
- Family of Kathy Huitink
- Family of Velma Ashburn
- Family of Ken Westergard
Each month we pray for Missionaries that we support:
- Cherish Center, PO Box 1003, Okoboji, IA 51355 www.cherishcenter.org
Cherish Center using Biblical principles helps teenage girls and young women facing an unplanned pregnancy and other life-controlling problems who are serious about changing their lives by creating a Christ-centered home environment. This is an interdenominational, local mission and a non-profit corporation. Cherish Center operates Cherish House, the home for young women in Spirit Lake, IA. They also operate Thee Garage Sale, a store selling used items to help fund their other programs such as “Cherished Women/Cherished Kids,” and “No Apologies” a special event for teens stressing the truth about sex, love, and life with 1300 youth recently attending.
- Farms International c/o Joseph E Richter, 465 Westover Rd, Two Harbors, MN 55616 email@example.com
Joe is the Executive Director for FARMS International, Inc. FARMS International works in eleven countries providing interest free loans for income generation projects to Christian families and individuals. The goal is to strengthen churches and evangelist outreach in difficult places. New programs have been started in Cambodia and Cuba. Joseph and Pat have four children. First Presbyterian Church has supported Joseph for over 20 years.