New This Month
- Frank, the son of a friend of Gloria Ditsworth, who has been diagnosed with leukemia.
- Justin Thiesen (Lexi Jennings’ fiance) has been able to return to the states after difficulties getting back from military deployment.
- Jordan Wetzel, grandson of Ron & Marie Niebruegge, being deployed to the Middle East.
- Bob Fine, Todd’s father, recovering after a hospital visit and having more tests.
- Arla Stover’s father, Tony Verdoorn, who has been hospitalized into hospice care.
- Rachelle Franzen having health and mobility issues, prayers for answers and medical guidance.
- Patty Christiansen, coworker of Kelly Swancutt, having health issues and undergoing chemotherapy.
- Bruce Dougal, Kathleen Johnson’s brother, recovering from surgery and continuing therapy.
- Nancy Evans, Milt Nolting’s sister, undergoing follow-up cancer treatments.
- Kim Pagel, brother-in-law of Ruth Nolting, hospitalized in Cedar Rapids.
- Jim Radcliffe having back surgery next week.
- Lynn Wells, Nancy Radcliffe’s uncle, having health issues.
- Marlene Noll recovering from gall bladder surgery.
- Gary Eaton with ongoing health issues.
- Gena Main, Clint Loveall’s mother, with pneumonia.
- Jimmy, son of Mike & Harriet Fliss, being deployed this week to the Middle East and his wife Rachel in England.
- Jamie Nebelsick follow up cancer treatment.
- Curtis Stover follow up cancer treatment.
- Amy Stover’s niece and husband who have a new baby at home and the husband, Eric, is being tested for COVID-19.
- Tracey Radcliffe recovering from surgery.
- Russ Thomson for infection and ongoing health concerns.
- Austin Jennings recovering from surgery.
- Becca (friend of Cindy and Mark Voss) having a biopsy.
- Margy (Mark Voss’ sister) who has been hospitalized.
- Susan Petersen (Bob Peterson’s sister) undergoing chemotherapy for bone marrow issues.
- Bessie Harris, CeJay VanderWilt’s grandmother, having health issues.
- Pauly Eaton recovering from surgery.
- Darwin Winkowitsch for heart and lung issues.
- Owen Primavera being treated for prostate cancer.
For Continued Health/Healing
Please pray for our members and friends of this church family who are facing various health concerns: Maddie DeWitt, Chris Koehler, Jody Ferguson, Lori Johnson, Pat Kelly, Mike Wiley, Denice Wiersma, Macy Jennings, Elaine DenHerder, Kristen Martin, Marty Jenkins, Bill Cramer, Connie Rohlk, Tom & Sherry Fuhrman, Bob & Martha Graham, Colin Jensen, Denise Beimer, John, Jacinda & Braylynn Tracy, Joan Sterner, Mary Larsen, Todd Livingood, Ashlyn Clark, Terry & Bev Cother, Dave Ashlock, David Render, Norma Thompson, Curtis Stover, Ron Harris, Paul DenHerder, Travis Caskey, Jack Burrell, Barry & Lois Holtgrewe, Laurel Webber, Betty VanderZwaag, Thea Ennema, Rick Hayes, Marilyn Rees, Jeff DeWall, Oz Nelson, Sharon Caskey, Jean Croft, Jaris Bronson, Laurie Phillips, Mike Ewen, Phyllis Walburg, Jamie Nebelsick, Ron Niebruegge, Jeremiah Knabe, Pastor Norm Erickson, Josh Ullom, Gena Main, Amy Kueper’s father Ron, Charlene Radcliffe
- Our sympathies to the family of Roger Hagedorn, who passed away this past week.
- Family of Craig Jensen, brother of Kirk Jensen.
- Family of Hilda Oltman, Joyce Martinson’s mother.
- Family of Max Wells (Nancy Radcliffe’s uncle)
- Family of Marilyn Anderson (Darren’s mom)
- Family of Sue Cochran (Coral Cochran-Bray’s mother)
- Family of Jaci Hermstad
- Megan Wheeler (Karen Lahm’s Daughter-in-law) lost her father, Bob.
- Family/Friends of M.A. Dunscombe who passed away February 24th.
- Family of Virgil Cochran (Coral Cochran-Bray’s father)
Each month we pray for Missionaries that we support:
- KJIA Radio, PO Box 738, Okoboji, IA 51355 email@example.com
KJIA is a Christian radio station broadcasting within a 50 mile radius of Okoboji, IA. They play traditional, praise, and inspirational music, and promote positive, encouraging listening through music and teachings. KJIA is funded through free-will gifts while partnering with area churches. Besides their music programming, they also provide children’s, Christian-based sports, and outdoor programs on Saturday mornings. We have supported KJIA for many years.
- Bruce Ahlberg, 1ra Av 0-90E, Zona 6, Cd. Vieja, Guatemala firstname.lastname@example.org
Bruce is the Director at Youth With a Mission Antigua. He oversees all aspects of the ministry: Finances, Ministries at the base, Kids Club, Homeless feeding program and Café, Literacy class, Bible distribution, English Worship service, Discipleship Training School and evangelism, working with Short term teams and Summer MAD program. Bruce has one daughter. First Presbyterian Church has supported Bruce since 2004.