New This Month
- Diane Jennings diagnosed with Parkinson’s.
- Congrats and blessings to Chris & Ashley Dreeszen on the birth of their son, Arlo Robert, on August 27th.
- Congrats and blessings to Stephanie (daughter of Kelly & Nancy Colwell) and Sean Carlson on the birth of their daughter, Gracelynn Ray on August 18th.
- Rene Rosenberg recovering after surgery.
- Randy Buchman in his last week of radiation.
- Congrats and blessings to Jake & Caitlin Kent on the birth of their daughter, Hadley Gayle.
- Steve Weed with stage 4 lung cancer.
- Roger Rieck hospitalized.
- Jack Hough recovering after heart surgery.
- Vicki Grems, mother of Kevin Grems, with a broken ankle and hospitalized in Estherville.
- Margaret Northey for healing and recovery.
- Dick & Betty with health concerns.
- Roger Lahm’s brother hospitalized with Covid.
- Loretta, aunt of Wayne Johnson, struggling with Covid.
- Susan, Bob Peterson’s sister, hospitalized after her bone marrow transplant.
- Dave, friend of Mike May, with a brain tumor.
- Rick Hayes with an upcoming biopsy.
- Travis Swietzer, friend of Rick Hayes, battling cancer.
- Jim (brother of Amy Kueper) having surgery for a mass on his kidney.
- Darrell Arneson as he enters home hospice care.
- Praise with Kieth Tadlock as he recovers from gall bladder surgery.
- Jeremy, Mike Frangenberg’s step-brother, having surgery for kidney stones.
- Maddie (daughter of Jacinta & Jon Williams) & Dan Haiar’s daughter, Avery, born 3 months premature.
For Continued Health/Healing
Please pray for our members and friends of this church family who are facing various health concerns: Maddie DeWitt, Chris Koehler, Jody Ferguson, Lori Johnson, Pat Kelly, Mike Wiley, Denice Wiersma, Macy Jennings, Elaine DenHerder, Kristen Martin, Marty Jenkins, Bill Cramer, Tom & Sherry Fuhrman, Bob & Martha Graham, Colin Jensen, Denise Beimer, John, Jacinda & Braylynn Tracy, Joan Sterner, Mary Larsen, Todd Livingood, Ashlyn Clark, Terry & Bev Cother, Dave Ashlock, David Render, Norma Thompson, Curtis Stover, Ron Harris, Paul DenHerder, Jack Burrell, Barry Holtgrewe, Laurel Webber, Betty VanderZwaag, Thea Ennema, Rick Hayes, Marilyn Rees, Jeff DeWall, Oz Nelson, Jaris Bronson, Laurie Phillips, Phyllis Walburg, Jamie Nebelsick, Ron Niebruegge, Jeremiah Knabe, Pastor Norm Erickson, Josh Ullom, Gena Main, Ron Kindwall, Russ Thomson, Charlene & Jim Radcliffe, Gary & Pauly Eaton, Owen Primavera, Jordan Wetzel, Rochelle Franzen, Bruce Dougal, Nancy Evans, Lynn Wells, Roger (Mike Frangenberg’s father), Ruth Ann Kelly, Jay Anderson, August Menke (great grandson of Christy Thompson), Dana Kauffman, Edward Leners, Phil DenHerder, Gertrude Shipley, Roxy Moriston (Jackie Jenkin’s sister-in-law)
- Family of Randy, nephew of Chuck & Gloria Ditsworth
- Family of Phil Robinson
- Family of Marvin Stockdale
Each month we pray for Missionaries that we support:
- Atlas of Spencer
Atlas Group was founded in Sioux Center in 2000 and has since planted over a dozen independent Atlas organizations across the nation. Atlas of Spencer began serving clients in Spencer in 2010. David Lyons serves as the Executive Director.
The Atlas of Spencer Mission is to guide CHANGED LIVES THROUGH CHRISTIAN LOVE AND ADVOCACY. Daily, Atlas seeks to be mentor-advocates by providing relational, emotional, physical, financial, and/or spiritual support and guidance to those seeking help. Atlas staff strive to become a non-judgmental presence in lives while demonstrating the unconditional love of God, offering a relationship with Jesus Christ, and encouraging participation in a local church.
The Atlas of Spencer Vision is FOSTERING COMMUNITY AWARENESS, CONCERN, AND RESPONSE TO THE NEEDS OF AREA RESIDENTS. In the broader community, Atlas desires to serve as a catalyst to promote an expanding ministry of caring people across the community. Working cooperatively where God puts us can provide for changed lives through cooperative investment in others.
As Atlas seeks to aid the less fortunate of our community, our ministry welcomes people from area churches who will willingly share their life with and reach out to help others traveling rough spots on their journey through life.
- Mandi Rodger 1519 E 3rd St., Sheldon, IA 51201 email@example.com
Mandi has been called to a long term missionary position entitled “Orphan/Special Needs Advocate” with ReachGlobal(RG) in Bucharest, Romania. Mandi is single and has two younger siblings. Her aunt and uncle are Doug and Carol Stueven, members of First Presbyterian Church.